Wednesday, June 10, 2009

letter from may 26

Dear Family,Thank you for all your prayers, i am feeling much better emotionally this week...however... physically im not doing to well. I have a doctors appointment at 2:00 this afternoon to make sure that i have kidney stones...fun right? Not! Basically the pain is pretty dull most of the time, but every once and awhile i feel like im being stabbed with a knife in my left side. I'm hoping for some really good pain meds! Im glad that shannon has managed to find a high quality friend, if i hadn't had such amazing friends i wouldn't be where i am today! I feel really bad that i didn't e-mail yesterday, since it was memorial day and tons of families were supposed to be home we had the privilage of working and switching our p-day to today! I probably will have my p-day switched next week as well, our zone is doing a half marathon run/ride so i know it wont be on monday. Im very excited for this weekend, one of our investigators is getting baptized! Earlene's mother and two sisters were baptized in february and now she's getting baptized on saturday by elder posey our area 70, its going to be a really big deal! I don't have time to e-mail megan, but could you please tell her i said thank you for sending the pictures, its crazy to see how big delaney is! I love you all, and im glad that things are going ok at home, tell everyone i said hi!Much love,Sister Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment