Wednesday, June 10, 2009

letter from June 8

Dad,Thank you for your e-mail, it was very to check today and see that you do still care about me:) This has been a big week, we had zone conference on friday... i always love sitting in on 11 hour meetings, but oh well, the trainings were good and i think i have some good ideas on how i can improve as a missionary. Saturday we had a zone wide "edurathon", a lot of people ran the half marathon, i walked the 5k due to my muscle spasm. I will try to send you the link that sister mc conkie sent to me with all the other missionaries in the Nephi zone. Saturday night was transfer calls...im getting transfered in two weeks! I am somewhat happy somewhat sad. I have been in west columbia for almost 6 months and have gotten very attached to my ward and the investigators so i am sad to go, however it will be nice to see some new places. My new companion is sister black, she's in her 50's, so thats a little weird. Other than that not much is going on here. I hope things are going good at home, tell shannon i said happy birthday. I meant to get a package sent out last week for y'all but i didn't find the time, i am however sending it out today, so it should be at least a week till you get it. I love you all very much and miss you tons! Tell all the aunts and uncles i said hi and that i love them too!Love,Sister Richards
-

No comments:

Post a Comment